Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another Quick Card

I know I said I wouldn't be able to post for a few more weeks (until school is out), but I had to make a birthday card for a friend of Michael's, so I thought I would share it here.  This card uses another really cool set from The Greeting Farm called "Amazing Duo."  I only used the little super hero boy from it, but that's because the card is going to an 8 year old boy... makes sense, right?  I thought so, too!  Anyway, I used a few of the words in the set to stamp on the background paper and a few more on the inside.  Overall, I'm REALLY pleased with how this card turned out!  When I asked my husband if he thought the card would appeal to an eight year old boy, he replied with, "Heck yeah!  I'm not a boy turning eight and that card appeals to ME!!"  I guess it works then... {big grin}  Here's the card:





Well, there you have it- a cool card for a cool kid turning 8!  How fun!
Ok, now for the next three weeks or so I might be consumed with school work, so please... if you hear muffled cries, reach under the stacks of papers and books and pull me out! Thanks!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment